Friday, October 30, 2009

I Feel Old!

My first born is 15 years old today!! Most people say I don't look old enough to have a 15 year old, and yes, we started young, but it's kind of nice when people think Haylee is my sister. Haylee has been an amazing kid from day one, and we are so grateful to have her in our family. Being a first born myself, I know how tough it can be to be the guinea pig for your parents. While the teenage years are most surely challenging at times, Haylee has been so fun for us. She has an amazingly strong sense of who she is and knows what she wants. She is a strong leader among her peers and is a confindant young woman. She will go far in this life and we can't wait to see where she takes us next! Next year, driving and dating...not if we can help it!!! 
She so loves me!!
My first and last born girls. Crazy how time flies.

3 comments:

Dana said...

She looks as beatiful as her mamma and yes you do look too young to have a 15 year old. Even if you did start young. I love that picture of her and Maycee

Bobbi Mason said...

Our baby is all grownzed up! I love all the pics! Her look is priceless with u holding her. I am so grateful for the high standards u both set for our family. Love u Hay! Like a daughter from another mother :). ( get it )

9 of Us said...

Haha ya Auntie I get it.... <3