Sunday, November 1, 2009

You Go Girl

 
No, Haylee doesn't have to go pee here, she is getting ready for some action at the net! With all of the exciting Maycee events of the last month, we haven't had the time to post on Haylee's volleyball endeavors. Now that her season has ended, I wanted to share how fun it was to watch Haylee grow over the season. She is now jumping for her spikes (see pic below) and she even got her serve. She is going to be great as her skill develops and we can't wait to cheer her on over the coming years. Go Stars!!

5 comments:

Bobbi Mason said...

Look at all that air! Wished I could have seen more games! I am so glad u had fun Hay! Club.......here we come.

Miles and Bex said...

Go girl!!! Those were some great pictures! Glad we got to see Hay play once. Happy B-Day Haylee, how come there was no cold stone? Monday night..cold stone night?

Fishin' Ponds said...

Love the shots. Wish I had come to see her play...next year for sure! Can not believe she is 15!! What a beautiful group of girls you have.

Anonymous said...

Great job on the successful season. I know volleyball runs in her blood so I am sure she will be a SoHi Superstar!! Cannot believe she is 15...that is insane. Happy Birthday Ms. Haylee!! Wish I was there to give you a big squeeze :)

9 of Us said...

Yup club starts end of december i think so im gonna do that instead of bball cuz i can only play one sport now cuz we're crazy busy. Ya Bex I'll have to get back to u on the cold stone night. sick for the time being but we'll do it soon....