Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Still Blogging

Yes, I am still in the blogging world, but right now life is crazy. We have all managed to catch the first fall bug that came around in the form of head colds and coughs. Now that that is over, Chloee proceeded to catch a headache, fever, and puke bug. Good thing it only lasted 24 hours. Alas, my little Jolee is not looking so hot right now and I think she may be getting it too. No fun. I also have been working on some beautiful pictures of the new house construction, Jaron mastering the art of tieing his shoes, Jaron's basketball games, Haylee and Brady running cross country, and a hilarious picture of my now not pregnant friend, Pepper's belly. Hooray, Pepper and Shayne had their gorgeous boy on Monday and all is well. I say I have been working on these pictures because Aaron and I have started using a Mac to download our pics into. Apparently Blogger is not very Mac friendly because we cannot figure out how to get our pics on the stupid post!! Anyone smarter than me in this area? I really don't want to go to a new blog address, but we will keep you posted. Get it, "posted"? I know, I am hilarious.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well that sounds fairly miserable...I cannot imagine how a person could possibly care for a house of five sick children!! You are a supermom. I hope little Jolee doesn't get the pukes too. Give your poor little punkins a big hug for me!!!

Bobbi Mason said...

Hey, I'll ask Mindy's husband, the computer genius about the pics. Give the girls a kiss for me. Miss and love you all.

jennywren said...

Hope y'all get feeling better. The flu hasn't hit us yet but it seems to be making the rounds everywhere. Feel better soon!

Ryan Kendall said...

Darcy, tell me more about your Blogger/Mac issues. We haven't had any issues using Blogger on our Macs.