Friday, October 10, 2008

FINALLY! We figured it out!



After much stress and frustration, Aaron sat down at the computer and figured out how to get the add image icon to our MAC.  I don't know what he did, but I can finally blog!! We have been so incredibly busy that I have dozens of pictures to post. I am going to try to take it in small chunks, so here we go.
Jaron is a big first grader now, but since the invention of velcro, he never really mastered tying his shoes. Well, about a month ago, we got him some new P.E. shoes which happened to have laces, so it was time he learned how to tie his own shoes. After a quick reminder lesson and a reference to the SpongeBob episode where SpongeBob learns to tie his shoes and sings a song about it, Jaron got it. He does a great job with his shoes now, and it's one less thing I have to do for him. Yeah Jay!

2 comments:

Miles and Bex said...

I am glad that you got it figured out. Maybe we will see you guys sometime after hockey season...haha.

Fishin' Ponds said...

J is so funny! I love the face he's got as he's pointing as his now tied shoe! He's seriously the funniest kid! I'm going to have to hear him sing the SpongeBob song. And...you need to email me that pic of my belly...I want to post it to my blog...it's too funny to not! :)