Friday, October 10, 2008

Gymnastics night

 

 

 
Instead of watching TV some nights, we watch the kids do their tricks. Jolee has lots now that she is cruising all over the place, climbing stairs, and exploring as much as she can. Chloee is always ready to put on a show, mostly dancing and flips. After doing Yoga with me a few times, she likes to show that off too. Here she is doing some cartwheels and somersaults. I really need to sign  her up for classes because she is really flexible (see the splits pose) and enjoys dancing. Daddy even had to show is Yoga skills in doing the "Crane" pose. Props to Dad, because it's a tough one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it that Aaron gets in on the action...the crane looks tough. If I ever get my butt back to AK Lizzy and Chloee could band together and put on quite the show!!

jennywren said...

Cute! Pretty sure Travis wouldn't be willing to try any yoga...maybe he'd fake it for fun. :)