Sunday, January 17, 2010

Happy New Year!!


Okay, so it's half way through January, but I am finally getting our new decade going on the blog. Happy 2010 everyone!! We plan on an amazing year this year full of crazy kid activities, constant running here, there, and everywhere, and most of all, taking a well deserved break from home construction. We are 98% done on the house and it is amazing to just sit and hang out as a family. So far, my favorite room is the laundry. I guess that's what happens when you do laundry for 7 people at a laundromat for 3 months. The kitchen and home theater are close seconds. You are all welcome to come hang out with us anytime! Wishing you all a healthy, happy, and prosperous new year!

1 comment:

Dana said...

Did you post pictures of the house 98% done? If you did I couldn't find them. I would love to see it.