Monday, January 18, 2010

Dish Duty

We have been getting a lot of requests to see the house, and while Aaron and I would rather slip the house quietly into the background, I don't think it's possible. We are grateful for all the support we received while enduring the misery of construction and are happy it's just about over. We are in the unpacking and finishing touches stage. I have to figure out where I want to hang all my pictures, how to organize my kitchen cabinets, and find places to put all our crap. Oh well, I'll just do a big garage sale instead. Haylee and Brady are getting used to cleaning up the Sunday dinner mess in our new kitchen. Hey, with 2 dishwashers, they both can have their own and not have to fight over who has to do the dishes anymore. I knew I was smart in getting 2 dishwashers. I will put some more pics of the rest of the house as soon as I get it "picture perfect"; most likely by next Christmas.

5 comments:

Jake and Jordan Johnson said...

Oh my gosh Darcy it's beautiful!

Bobbi Mason said...

Hotel le' Swanson.....I'd like to reserve a room. What are your rates?

9 of Us said...

Free...anytime we can get ya, Bobs

Dana said...

HOly cow that is a kitchen right out of a magazine or something. It is absolutely beautiful. 2 dishwashers???? I am totally jealous I admit it. I am coveting!!!

Dana said...

Oh and now I am in great anticipation to see the rest of the house!!!! its doesn't have to be picture perfect either. There really isn't such a thing when you have 6 kids.