Thursday, December 3, 2009

Twinners

It's scary how genetics work. When Maycee was born, I wasn't sure who she resembled. I saw a lot of Chloee in her, but she has Jolee's nose. As she has "unfolded" from her newborn face, I am seeing more and more of Chloee. Aside from eye color, Maycee and Chloee really do look a lot alike. Now if Maycee's personality turns out like Chloee's, I am in trouble!! I don't think I can do another Chloee. I love the child dearly, but she really keeps the drama in our family.
Chloee in the dip net boat on the Kenai. (5 months)
 
Maycee at 2 months.

Good thing Chloee is darling if I do say so myself.

2 comments:

Bobbi Mason said...

She is getting too big!!!!!! Abigail would LOVE another Chloee. =)

Alaska Massey said...

I have to agree - Chloee is a doll. Maycee is getting so big. It's amazing how that happens!