Friday, December 18, 2009

More Driving

The good news is that Haylee made her club volleyball team. The bad news is that I will be driving two more nights a week on top of the other two nights a week I already drive for the boys' hockey. Oh yeah, I didn't count the two trips I make for scouts, plus the daily car pool run. Anyway, we are so excited for Haylee making a team. The competition was really tough this year and she really thought she would not make a team. She is getting more confident in her skills and it must have showed. While I am eager for her to get some more playing time in, I am not looking forward to being on the road, with 5 other kids in tow. Oh well, she will be driving soon enough. Way to go Haylee!! 

2 comments:

Miles and Bex said...

Way to go HAYLEE!!! We can't wait to come watch you play.

Bobbi Mason said...

I am sooo happy!!! Not for you and your frequent driver miles, but for Hay! Can't wait for the tourney's in town!!! So excited to come down in a few days. Happy carpet and sweet dreams in your own bedroom!!