Sunday, November 15, 2009

Killing Time

So I am looking through our pictures and I stumble across these beauties. I have no idea when or where they took these, but obviously they are in the car, and I am not. I think I was in the grocery store. Not to worry, they are under the oh so responsible supervision of their big sister.
 
You can see that Jolee is captivated by the movie they are watching. Car DVD players: the best invention ever!
 
Look at the bright side, at least they aren't killing eachother.

3 comments:

LA Law said...

Love the pictures. I agree....car DVD players are the BEST!

Bobbi Mason said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! Your kids and cameras.... It's a good mix.

Anonymous said...

I love that your kids are having fun when you are away from them and not trying to kill each other!!