Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A Blessed Day


This past weekend, we had the whole family down for Maycee's blessing. This day served as another reminder for us just how blessed we are to have Maycee with us and apart of our eternal family. How grateful we are that the Lord blessed her with health after such a rough start to her life.
Anyway, it was a great time had by all. We had the family, plus Hansens and Ponds over for a pre-blessing brunch because Miles, Shane and Uncle Rizz helped Aaron in the blessing circle. Aaron did a wonderful job; he even missed out on the yummy brunch because he chose to fast before the blessing. How grateful I am for such an amazing husband and father to our kids!
 
If you asked me if I ever thought I would have six kids, I would have laughed, but here we are. I don't think life could get much better.
 
All the Souter cousins. Aren't they cute?
 
We love our Maycee Moo.
I just thought this was the cutest. Papa loves to nap with the babies, but who wouldn't?

4 comments:

Miles and Bex said...

What a good lookin family! We were glad we could be part of Maycees special day.

LA Law said...

What a happy day!

Bobbi Mason said...

So nice! So happy to have Maycee in the family! She's got to be tough to keep up with all the little girls.

Kimmie Caldwell said...

You have a beautiful family and I am so happy that everyone is doing so well. Haylee is gorgeous and you guys are in trouble. Love ya cuz.