Monday, February 2, 2009

New Do

   
So Chloee has been bugging me to cut her hair for the last few months, and I decided since she is turning five soon, she needed a big girl haircut to match her big girl attitude. We took her to the beauty parlor and she had so much fun sitting in the big haircut chair and looking at all her hair fall to the floor. The hairdresser did a great job, and Chloee made sure she got the perfect style before we left.  We did a mini photo shoot a few days later, and she did her thing for the camera. Sadly, Chloee is an aspiring beautician because she has now cut her own hair 3 times! Yes, I say sadly, because last night, Chloee modified her do and trimmed her perfectly cut bangs. They are MUCH shorter now...to be shown later when I get the nerve to take some pictures. I really need to lock up all the scissors.

1 comment:

jennywren said...

I love her new hair--very grown up. I too, had aspiring butchers, I mean beauticians, at my house. :) Bryson cut Abby's hair twice which made it take for-ev-er to grow out her hair when she was two. sigh. And both Abby & Garrett have cut their own hair as well as mine before. Apparently I need to hide my own scissors!