Thursday, January 15, 2009

Guess who??


Okay, so if you are familiar with Facebook, a lot of people I went to high school with are into posting "Old School" pics right now. It is mortifying. Imagine my shock and awe when I saw this pop up on the screen. This was in eighth grade, right before a volleyball game. Don't you just love my perfectly sculpted fountain bangs and perm?? What was I thinking? I showed this picture to Chloee and she didn't know who it was. I showed it to Haylee and she laughed hysterically. It's always nice to remind your children that you actually had a life before they came along. 
Okay fellow bloggers, get out the old school pics and show us what you've got!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to be so jealous of your perfectly sculpted bangs!! Ha...so funny. I will have to do some digging of my own...I am sure I have some real fancy photos of myself...and perhaps a few of you as well!!

Miles and Bex said...

I saw that pic on facebook. Did you see the one that my friend posted of me on facebook from HS. I have to admitt that your picture is funnier. So I heard you are going to anchorage....be CAREFUL! The roads are extremely scary, especially it is cold. They will be pure ice!

Tyler 2nd RS said...

Oh, I love those late 80s early 90s pictures! Especially when I am looking at someone else's bangs and not my own! Aren't you glad those days are over!

Ryan Kendall said...

That's AWESOME. I don't have any pictures with me in Utah, so I (cough) unfortunately, uh, won't be able to contribute. :)