Tuesday, April 29, 2008

What a man

I just have to brag on my sweet husband. Aaron left for Denver two weeks ago and I think some body snatchers got him because he came back even better than before. He has always been a nearly perfect husband, but he has just been awesome...doing laundry, dishes, writing me love notes, text messaging me all the time, and last night he brought home some beautiful Spring flowers for me. I don't know what happened, but I'm not questioning it. How lucky am I??
After dinner, it was so beautiful outside that we decided to go out and watch the kids play. We had to snuggle in a blanket because the air is still chilly, but it was great to be outside again. Aaron found some old fire crackers in our garage from last summer, so he decided to shoot them off for the kids. The kids loved it, Bruno hated it. He got so scared, he jumped up on the porch swing and cuddled with Brady. He was too cute to kick him off, so I just went with it. It's the simple things in life that truly bring the most joy.




3 comments:

Bobbi Mason said...

That Bruno boy couldn't be cuter. Great husbands are a good thing. Excited to go camping this summer!!!
Love ya!

Tyler 2nd RS said...

Lucky you, that kind of stuff is not Jerry's "thing"! Looks like you guys had fun!

Miles and Bex said...

Could you have Aaron stop it, it makes all of our husband look bad. And my husband will not step it up. What a good man!