Friday, April 4, 2008

Our JJ

Crazy hair day at school for the boys.



Any of you who have the pleasure of really knowing Jaron, will totally understand this post. I have gotten some great pictures of him recently and I couldn't resist writing about my crazy boy. I was speaking to his kindergarten teacher the other day and she was telling me that they were learning something new in class and when it "clicked" for Jaron, he just yelled out the answer with pure excitement. Normally, most kids would get in trouble, but she knows Jaron's "enthusiasm" for life and the outburst actually made her smile. Jaron's personality runs the gamut, but he is always good for a laugh. His newest phrase when Chloee is singing one of her many songs in her repertoire is "Chloee, you are ignoring me!!" I keep trying to tell Jaron that the word is Annoying, not ignoring.




1 comment:

Fishin' Ponds said...

Too funny!! He truly is a character...I don't think there is a day driving them home that I'm not entertained in some way. He is a definitely is a good kid.