Monday, May 12, 2008

Kids are the best

Happy Mother's Day all!! Just when I was starting to run out of things to post about, I happen to look at my camera (we were going to soccer jamborees and were planning on taking some pictures) and I find these little beauties:















Of course, Chloee's face is filthy, looks like from some chocolate pudding and Doritos she also got into. Man, I really should pay more attention to my children, especially when it's too quiet. Chloee is my sneakier child, but always good for a laugh.

What a great Mother's Day weekend we had. My parents and Aaron's parents along with our two nieces, Addie and Sydney came down Saturday to catch Brady and Jaron's last soccer games for the season. Both boys did great and it was great to have their huge cheering section at the game with all the family. After Brady's games, the team had a party at Pizza Hut where they got their medals, made disgusting concoctions of various sodas, and had an all around great time.
Jaron's team finished much improved from the beginning of the season, but with the talent we started with, we could only go up. The kids did really well, and I am glad to say that our coaching days are over, for now. We finished the weekend with a great brunch with all the family. After brunch we took a drive out to our new lake lot (many of you might not know that we bought some lake property, but you do now). Aaron's parents hadn't seen our property yet, and it was on the way back to Anchorage, so we all went down to check it out. The ice is totally gone now, and the property is just what we have been looking for for the last couple of years. The only down side is it is not in our current Soldotna ward boundaries, but the Sterling ward is full of great people too. We hope to build and be moved in the next few years. More news to come on the exciting lake stuff, but here are some pics that don't do it justice.
This post is huge, I guess that's what happens when you don't post for a while. I just want to remind you all how much we love and appreciate you in our lives, especially you, Mom. You know I love you always!! Happy Mother's Day!!

























2 comments:

Fishin' Ponds said...

I love the Chloee pics...it's a side of her I've never seen since she's so shy in public. The rest of the pics are great too...you have some great kids!

Tyler 2nd RS said...

YOu guys cannot move out Soldotna ward!! What would they do without you guys?? Cut pics of the kids!