Sunday, April 18, 2010

Good Parenting

Like most parents, Aaron and I try every day to teach our kids the basics; right from wrong, eat your veggies, make your bed, stuff like that. Well, every now and then your kids do something that lets you know you are on the right parenting track. The other day, Chloee came home from school and like usual, emptied out her folder of the day's work. In her class, the kids are allowed to write or draw on the back of their papers if they finish their work early. Chloee came home with a pretty nice looking water color that I admired for a few minutes. I happened to flip it over and her writing caught my eye. The following is what she wrote:
"I love everyone, but not the devil. I love my mom and dad."

We must be doing something right.

3 comments:

Bobbi Mason said...

Whew! That's a relief. =) Too funny.

Unknown said...

Cholee is such a bright light! You and Aaron are wonderful parents and should be proud of all of your children! Love, Grandma P

Miles and Bex said...

She is a cute one! Thanks for walking around Walmart with me.