Wednesday, April 21, 2010

12 and 3 years ago...

12 years ago today, I had my first little boy. From that day, he has been an amazingly sweet, kind, and genuine spirit. He is such a joy and I can always look to Brady for help with anything. Over the last year, Brady has really grown into a young man. While he isn't shaving yet, he is growing out of pants every few months, and starting to stink up his hockey gear. I know the days of teen boy antics and chasing after girls are fast approaching, but for now, I am just ever so grateful for my sweet Brady.
Three years ago today, we welcomed our sweet Jolee. Jojo surprised us with a head full of dark hair and a nearly 9 pound frame, but we immediately fell in love with her. Jolee has her quirks, but she is so much fun and we are so happy to have her. And best of all, she was potty trained before her third birthday (that was my deadline)!
Happy birthday Brady and Jolee! We love you!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The world became brighter each April 21st with the arrival of a new Swanson grandchild. Love the kids so much. Love, Grandma P

Miles and Bex said...

What great kids!!! We love them both and the rest of them too!