Monday, March 8, 2010

Quirky Girl

The other day, I came downstairs to find this:
We had gone to Costco and was in the process of putting everything away. Apparently, the toilet paper hadn't made it's way to the pantry yet, so Jolee must have thought the TP would make a comfortable bed. She does look rather comfy. When Jolee saw me break out the camera to capture this typical JoJo moment, she went into shy mode. First, the bashful face...
Then the don't look at me face, otherwise known as the if I can't see you, you can't see me face.
Then she decided to play pirate with the lens cap.
Jolee is such a funny girl. Lately, she is showing some great organization skills. She likes to arrange things in order and often I find random objects stuffed in her "spots". The other day, Aaron opened the container of wipes and found Maycee's shoes, a pair of Haylee's earings, some Polly Pockets, and Brady's ipod. She makes me just shake my head and laugh.

2 comments:

Dana said...

HOly Cow that is a lot of stuff she was able to fit into a wipes container. That picture of her where she has her eyes closed thinking if she doesn't see you you don't see her, she looks just like your oldest there I think. She is a very pretty girl!!!

Miles and Bex said...

It is the room she is in...perfect for a nap. Maybe she just loves toilet paper after playing the yee-yah game. Who knew the potty could be so fun!