Sunday, March 7, 2010

5 months, plus a few

Okay, I totally blew by Maycee's 4 month pics, and we are a solid week past her 5 months, so here we go. Can you tell she is the 6th kid? Anyway, Maycee is continuing to eat, eat, eat, and grow, grow, grow. She is well over 15 pounds, (I don't have exact stats because we don't need to go to the docs until next month). Maycee's personality continues to be easy going and oh, so sweet. She is happy 99% of the time and always has a huge cheeky grin to give. We love her so much!! Her new favorite trick is blowing raspberries and she has become quite good at it. She drools all the time and I am expecting to see some teeth popping through any day now. She is learning how to hold her own bottle and is showing interest at trying food.
I took pictures of Haylee and Brady standing against the couch when they were about Maycee's age, and I wish I could get those pics on here. It is freaky how much Maycee looks like them, especially Brady.
Besides smiling, this is one of Maycee's favorite faces. She loves to stick her tongue out which is cute now, just as long as she isn't still doing it when she is 3. We love you Maycee!

4 comments:

Bobbi Mason said...

Made me say "awwww" out loud. So cute and so big!

Dana said...

She is totally a Swanson kid!!! What a cutie.

LA Law said...

Love those cheeks!

Unknown said...

I told you she looked like Brady and if she is anything like him, the world is better for it. What wonderful grand children you have blessed me with! Love those kids! Grandma P