Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Jaron's Baptism

Okay, I am a way-behind blogger, but you all know why and I am sure will cut me some major slack! Anyway, we finally downloaded some pics from our eventful summer to share. A huge event for our family was Jaron's baptism in July. I think I blogged about it in an earlier post, but didn't have any pics to share, so enjoy the following:

Okay, so here is a reality shot if I ever saw one!! This is what it looks like when herding children while pregnant to get some semblance of a peaceful family photo.
 
Can you say "high blood pressure"? Notice Haylee's death grip on Jaron's shoulder! This is when we sing "Love at Home".
 
AAAANNNNDDD....we did it! What a happy family!
Here is the whole crew, minus Aaron's side of the family who were in California at the time. It really was a wonderful baptism and the spirit was strongly felt by all. We are grateful for the gospel and our family!

2 comments:

Dana said...

OH what wonderful pictures. Sarah was baptized Sunday and my batteries went completely dead in my camera. I had to rely on someone else who had a camera. I really regret it.

Unknown said...

That post cracks me up!!