Thursday, August 20, 2009

I am ONLINE!

As of today, we have wifi at our new house...we don't have the house yet, but I can get on the web from the motorhome! I am not a huge web fan, but it is amazing how cut off you are from the world when you don't have access to modern technology. At least something is going right. As far as the house goes, we are making progress. I am currently listening to my tile guy's saw busily cutting through the floor tile. After having to get a little testy with him, our mason is on the job pretty much full time as he should be. I have only had one breakdown (at 3am the other night), so I figure I am doing pretty well considering the circumstances. The weather has been great so the exterior of the house is now receiving its chosen color...and I love it! You never know how paint is going to turn out, but so far, everything we have chosen is coming out beautiful. I am seriously planning on digging the camera out from wherever it is buried to give you all some updated pics. Until then, we are still camping.

2 comments:

Alaska Massey said...

Kaitlyn was at a friend's house just a few lots down from you, so we drove by yesterday. The house looks beautiful! Hopefully you can get in there soon.

Bobbi Mason said...

Yay for being on line. Sorry for your misery! Just wait til' you are sippin' Mi-ti's (no idea how to spell that), on your beach chair looking out over your lake. Miss you all!