Thursday, August 27, 2009

Back to School

Another summer has come and gone and it's time to ship the kids off to school (4 this year!!) Mind you, we have never had a summer quite like this one with building our new house, selling our old one and being homeless. Normally, I take pictures of the kids on their way out the front door, so this year, the Winnebago had to suffice.
  
This is our home in front of our home. My parents were kind enough to let us use their motorhome to spread out our brood. It really hasn't been all bad, but if we don't go camping for a while, that will be fine with me.
 
Can you believe we have a high schooler now? I am really not old enough to be the mother of a freshman, but nonetheless, we sent Haylee off to Soldotna High while Brady is a big 6th grader and Jaron is a 2nd grader at Aurora Borealis Charter School. Haylee is also experiencing the joys of early morning seminary and playing volleyball for Sohi's C team.  Yes, Chloee started kindergarten this year, a few days after the other kids started, but I will save a post just for her big day. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is actually your sis on mom's and dad's slow internet connection. Looks like you re-arranged your pad. Looks good. J looks so tan! I feel for you, being homeless sucks! See you soon. Love to all!

Dana said...

You drive to seminary and then all the way to Kenai every morning? Woooo girl. I bet you are one tired mamma

9 of Us said...

Aaron says I have to set the record straight. He, being the wonderful father and husband he is, drives the seminary run, our neighbor drives the boys at 8:00 am, I drive Chloee in at 10:30 and another neighbor picks up the afternoon kids. Haylee is picked up by a friend after practice, so I am pretty spoiled only having to drive to Kenai once a day.

Dana said...

OH my heavens that is just wonderful you don't have to drive everyone all over the place!!! YOu are spoiled girl.