Monday, September 27, 2010

Been too long...

So it has been WAY too long since my last post, but we have been busy enjoying the last of our Alaskan summer. I have so many things to share I don't know where to begin, but I figured just getting something posted is better than nothing. So we are going back to mid-May when the cub scouts designed and launched bottle rockets. They LOVED this activity and it was a great physics lesson as well.
Jaron is always good for a funny face shot. He is pushing with all he's got to inflate the pressure gage for launch.
Ready for launch!.....
...and BLAST OFF! His bottle actually flew really far and he had a blast. So glad I can share experiences like this with him, even if I have to wear a dorky uniform.

1 comment:

Bobbi Mason said...

I want a pic of you in the dorky uniform.