Thursday, September 24, 2009

Fair Fun Part 1

Okay, I am finally forcing myself to update the blog. Between being to the tired and miserable stage of pregnancy plus the chaos of trying to get this house finished, I have found blogging to be on the bottom of the priority list. However, I know that I will really want these posts in the future, so it's quick and simple for now. 

We decided to take the kids out of school for 2 days a few weeks ago to see the Broadway showing of The Lion King, and do the State Fair the next day. It was well worth it as we had a blast and the weather was incredible!! I managed to drag Aaron to the fair (this happens about once in three years) and we made it through about $300 bucks poorer, but had a great time. These pics are of the 2 girls getting colored extensions in their hair, now a fair tradition. It has been about three weeks since, and they both still are sporting their colors.  
 
Here is Chloee getting ready for her extensions. Notice the chocolate/ketchup stains on the shirt. 
 
Getting glued...
 
...and VIOLA!! Too cute.

Here is big Sis getting some SoHi Blue in her doo.

Poor little Sis missed out on the extensions, passed out from her sugar high, but next year she will be sporting a few colors of her own.

1 comment:

Dana said...

Holy Cow I can't believe you are only 4 weeks away from baby arrival. I am sure it hasn't gone by as fast for you though. I would love to see the progress on your house. I don't know how you do it. Building our own house I think would cause us to divorce. That and moving are very stressful on us. YOu guys are awesome!!