Thursday, July 16, 2009

Summer Fun

We are almost moved out of our house and I don't know how much I will be able to blog during our time of homelessness, so I wanted to get one last post in before we are out. Just a quick update on the move: we are officially out of the house this Sunday, even though we don't close until the June 27th. Our goal is to be in the basement of the new house by the end of August while the rest of the house is finished up. Aaron is currently painting the top bedroom floor of the new house and it's looking great. We are really excited to be enjoying our new house soon. Thanks to all of you who have helped us in this huge process. It has been quite stressful, and I don't know how we would have made it without all your help!

Despite our business with moving, this summer has been too beautiful to not enjoy, so here are some pics of our summer fun thus far. We enjoyed an awesome 4th of July at our "beach" at the lake. All that sand you see was actually dug out of our lot. It is so soft, and truly better than Hawaiian sand!

It has been so warm out lately, that the kids use the slip and slide almost every day. Alaskan's are so for global warming!!
Hopefully we can keep everyone updated with our crazy life, but if not, we will see you on the other side, that is if I can maintain my sanity!

4 comments:

Dana said...

Darcy I don't know how you guys can handle moving so much. That is one of the most stressful times in our marriage. I think we would kill each other if we had to do it often. But I can't wait to see the new house. Good luck being homeless. I am sure you guys will manage just fine!!

Anonymous said...

Happy moving! Good luck in the motorhome...can't wait to see the new house and hear all about your adventures during your transition. Hugs!!

Smedley Family said...

is this at your new house!? so fun!!

9 of Us said...

This is our old house, I wish it was the new one though!