Friday, July 10, 2009

Goofy Grins

One of Chloee's budding, new talents is photography. We got her a Fisher Price camera for her last birthday, and she LOVES taking pictures of everything she can get to hold still. Fortunately, Jolee likes being her model so we have gotten lots of shots of her. One of the features on Chloee's camera is adding cartoon images on her pictures and Chlloee surprised us with these hilarious pics of JoJo. They were too cute not to post, but I think this looks like future blackmail to me.




4 comments:

Bobbi Mason said...

That is hilarious!!!!!

Miles and Bex said...

That is too funny!

Smedley Family said...

Hey Darcy, I thought I'd let you know that I just signed up to sell Scentsy (wickless candles), and I'm coming down next weekend to dipnet. I thought I'd check with you & Angela to see if either one of you guys wanted to host a party while I'm down there. If you haven't heard of them, you can check them out at www.scentsy.com/lisasmedley

Jen said...

How funny!!! Blake can add features to pictures on his DSi. I love these "potential blackmail" pics! :)