Monday, June 1, 2009

Whoa!!!! "We're half way there, whoa....."

Yes, if you know Bon Jovi, that was my electronic attempt at singing. I am now officially half way through my 6th pregnancy and I just want to say how grateful and blessed I am to be able to have these amazing children. While there are definitely prices to pay with pregnancy, I wouldn't trade them for the world because I know that being able to have a baby is an amazing gift. I hope to get some half way pics done, but for now, I am enjoying the second trimester which is always the best. I am not huge yet, although I know that is coming. I am able to feel the baby move now and even though I have done this a time or two, it never ceases to amaze me when I think about another little life in my belly. Okay, enough pregnancy hormone talk, just wanted to document this exciting time of my gestating.

4 comments:

Bobbi Mason said...

Knock, knock, who's there, baby six...baby six? Baby sick of being in here and want to play. Bad joke. Way excited for you and wish I could not complain as much as you do. You are the super duper baby machine.

Dawn said...

It was great to see you the other day! T minus 140 days till our babies are here!

Anonymous said...

I think Bobbi's joke was funny...LOL. Stuff like that cracks me up. Are you going to find out the gender? I was never that patient...I needed to know so I could plan!!! Hope you are feeling well and enjoying the experience.

Miles and Bex said...

Right behind you but definetly going to finish first! Race is on girl. Thanks for talking the other night, doing much better!