Friday, February 29, 2008

Goalie Pics

So here are the pics that I couldn't figure out how to get on the last post. Brady loves being a goalie, but most hockey-minded people don't understand why. They also don't know why we let him. I just know that watching him in net is going to make me gray way before my time.


We are gearing up for his state tournament at the end of March (yeah!!). The end of hockey season means it's only a few months until fishing season.

Hope to see some of you this summer.







3 comments:

Miles and Bex said...

Look at you go girl! I can tell you are hooked already. Love the pictures of Brady. Good job loading them. See you don't need my help.

Miles and Bex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tyler 2nd RS said...

Hey swansons-
This is the sandidge's... remember us, I ws the one ALWAYS whining in your exercise class???? Anyway, we went to your blog from Miles and Becky's. Welcome to the wonderful world blogging. You can check out our blog if you want to see what life is like here in East Texas! Miss you guys!