Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Give it a whirl

Well, I guess it's time to join the technological world of blogging (I thought I was advanced with a cell phone and an Ipod). My friend, Becky tells me blogging is so easy, and I guess it's better than trying to remeber to write in your nightstand journal once in a blue moon.

Where to start, I guess anyone who reads this will know our family and a little of our history. If not, here are some brief introductions:

Our starting line up
Aaron and Darcy Swanson
  • High school sweetharts married 13 years ago on May 27, 1994
  • Aaron is a mortgage originator in Soldotna, a hockey coach to our boys, part-time house flipper and landlord, nursery worker, and head lion tamer of our circus.
  • Darcy is the crazy busy mom of 5, Subway sandwich conesiour, exercise junkie, and full-time taxi mom.

First line

Haylee Kendel Swanson (Hay bay) 13 years

  • First born Swanson kid, full blown (but great) teenager.
  • Great babysitter, excellent at math, and not bad at basketball.
  • Loves to laugh, hates to clean her room.

Second line

Braden Robert Swanson (Brady boy) 9 years

  • First born Swanson boy, sweet as can be spirit.
  • Emerging hockey goalie, straight A student, and always obedient.
  • Family wii expert.

Third line

Jaron William Swanson (J.J.) 6 years

  • The third child and comedian of the family.
  • Always using his imagination and trying to keep up with his brother.
  • Learning to read and love kindergarten.

Fourth Line

Chloee Rose Swanson (Bucket) 4 years

  • The little sister Haylee always wanted (but she is not so sure of that now).
  • The little momma of the family, always making sure everyone is doing what they ought to.
  • My shy one, until she gets to know you then watch out!!

Fifth Line

Jolee Iva Swanson (Jo Jo potatoe) 10 months

  • The baby of the family, named after her great grandmother.
  • Born smiling and hasn't stopped yet.
  • Sweet as can be and the best sleeper of all the kids! Yeah!

The Bench Warmer

Bruno the dog

  • Awesome with kids.
  • Always ready to play and lick you.

Well, here it is...my first post. With my crazy life, I don't know how many more there will be, but I'll try to do at least one a week (no promises). Unitl next time.

1 comment:

Miles and Bex said...

Nicely done! And look how creative you were! very impressive. I am expecting another post by tomorrow.