Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Okay, so I know Christmas is over, but I need to cram in as many post as I can for my year in review blog book, so Happy Halloween! Since Halloween fell on a Sunday this year, our festive activities were kept to a minimum and I didn't even get my professional portrait done this year (I have had them taken every year for since Brady was 3!) I was bummed about the picture, but we took the kids to a party at the Hansens and the kids had a great time. They bobbed for apples...
played the donut on a string game...
took some whacks at a pinata...
and ate lots of candy of course. For historical preservation, Haylee was a grumpy teenager this year, Brady was a nerd, Jaron was Napoleon Dynamite, Chloee was the Little Mermaid, Jolee was a unicorn, and Maycee was a kitty.

No comments: