Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Do you see what I see?



Do you see them??

On Saturday night, May 1st, we were all gathered around the big screen to watch "Avatar" when I felt these little bad boys in Maycee's mouth. I had been on tooth patrol for a while because she was drooling like crazy, but I kept looking at her top teeth, not thinking to look at her bottom teeth. All of our other kids had 2 teeth at 5 months, and Haylee had 2 teeth at 3 months! Maycee's a late bloomer at 7 months, but she has officially got her first teeth. I just love baby teeth, they are the cutest things ever. So with Chloee and Jaron losing teeth and Maycee getting them, there is a lot of attention on teeth around our house. Looks like I have more brushing to do...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love those chubby cheeks!

Smedley Family said...

wow! your kiddos get them quick! she's so cute! i love those little toothers too!