Sunday, April 26, 2009

Brady's Big 11!


It's hard to believe, but my first born boy turned eleven this week. Brady has been a true joy from the day he was born. When I learned I was having a boy, I have to admit I was a little nervous because I never had a brother and really had no idea what to do with a boy. Now I can't imagine my life without him! Because Jolee was born on Brady's ninth birthday, Brady's last two birthdays haven't been so memorable, and of course, my sweet Brady has never complained about sharing his day with his baby sister. This year, we wanted to make his almost pre-teen birthday memorable. We invited all the boys in his class along with Dad, Uncle Rizz, and Jaron (he was thrilled to hang out with the big boys) to play some wild and crazy laser tag. It was a blast and talk about a great workout! We were all sweating like crazy at the end and it made enjoying the yummy Dairy Queen cake that much better.

Check out this tough crowd!

Love the rosy cheeks and sweaty brows! 

Happy Birthday Braden! We love you!

4 comments:

Dana said...

OH what a fun activity for a birthday party!!! WHere can you do that in Soldotna? I bet the cake was all the much better after sweating that much!!Happy Birthday Brayden

Bobbi Mason said...

I love Jaron's face in the first picture. He looks like a pirate. What a great day. Brady boy is just the sweetest thing, it's almost hard to watch him get older.

Miles and Bex said...

Happy birthday Brady! Glad you had such a great party! Darcy I am glad to see that you went with my faviorite ice cream cake!!!!

Anonymous said...

What fun!! That sounds like the perfect way to spend Brady's special day!